Laust starf hjá Valitor
Operations & Development is looking for members on our Acquiring and Issuing Support teams.
We are looking to fill two positions within those teams.
The Support teams are part of the new unit Processing Services and are central to seamless operation of our Issuing (VIS) and Acquiring (VAS) platforms, and excellent service for our partners and corporate clients.
You will be working alongside other support staff to ensure prompt and professional resolution of issues reported by our customer-facing units. The support teams also ensure reliability and constant delivery of improvements to our core business applications, by supporting the development teams and other internal stakeholders.
- Implementation of new customers as well as new services for existing customers
- Investigation and resolution of issues affecting customers
- Communication of user and customer concerns to product management and development
- Escalation of tickets to specialized support (developers, disputes, infrastructure, compliance)
- Development of service manuals and guidelines
- Education relevant for the job
- Experience and knowledge of Valitor's core services, or as a minimum of payments in general
- Understanding of BIN projects and configurations within the card schemes is a benefit
- Analytical skills, ability to identify and communicate the root cause of a problem
- Fluency in Icelandic and English
- Excellent relational and collaboration skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
Applicants will have to submit a CV and an introductory letter.
The application period ends on December 6 2017.
Further information will be provided by Gunnar Sigurjónsson head of Processing Services within Operations & Development. Phone number 525 2000.